We have the winner of the Global Social Business Competition 2013. The jury consisting of:
- Dieter Zinbauer (Senior Programme Manager, Transparency International)
- Tomas Laboutka (Co-founder of CEMS Entrepreneurs and FL Ventures)
- Paul Simon (Impact Investor and Special Adviser to Lord Fink)
- Paweł Przybyszewski (Co-founder of BTProgress, Expert of Intel Business Challenge Europe)
- Lain Heringman (Academic and Social Entrepreneur)
- Boyd Whalan (CEO of Hessex project, Winner of GSBC2012)
after careful consideration of three factors (social impact, sustainability and innovativeness) decided to choose MyTradeworks as the project with the highest implementation potential. Congratulations to Nadege Ruzicka, Gabrielle Snijder, Manuela Hug and Estee Hak from HEC Paris, University of St. Gallen and Erasmus University Rotterdam. We would like to congratulate also Jonathan Hostens – coach from McKinsey&Co that provided the team with valuable contacts and feedback. MyTradeworks will receive a prize of 1000 EUROs sponsored by CEMS Head Office in Paris, which should be an initial seed capital for starting the project in Kenya.